Working for Catholic Charities is more than a job. You’ll experience the satisfaction of expressing your professional capabilities and experience the opportunity to value the persons you serve and work with. We think that’s worth plenty in today’s world. Catholic Charities is looking for dedicated men and women for our open positions who are committed to excellence in health and human services.
Please click the links to the left to view our open positions. Catholic Charities will only accept applications via our online application process. We invite you to be part of our organization.
Catholic Charities at a Glance
- Follows our values – dignity of person, concern for the poor, justice, hope and stewardship
- Serves eight-county Diocese of Cleveland – Ashland, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Summit and Wayne
- Focuses on children and families, older adults, persons with disabilities and persons with emergency and transitional needs
- Provides chemical dependency counseling, family centers and day care programs, employment and training services and community-based family services
- Advocates for the poor and the marginalized
- Partners with parishes
- Administers to the sick and incarcerated
- Develops affordable, market-rate housing options
- Offers a system of approximately 123 services at 64 locations
- Serves hundreds of thousands of people every year
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Sick Days
- Short-Term Disability (STD)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Long-Term Care (LTC)
- Life Insurance
- Retirement (401 (k) Plan)
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports workforce diversity.
Catholic Charities provides equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with Federal and State civil rights laws, fair employment practice acts and other similar constitutional and statutory requirements.