Catch the spirit and join the fun this summer at Camp Christopher. For more than 90 years, campers have been exploring a world of adventure surrounded by new friends and exciting activities. Take a ride on the zip line or conquer the ropes challenge courses. Hike the many trails on the camp property and cool off in Lake Marian. Test your skills at the archery range, go for canoe ride, or cast out a fishing pole and see what you can catch! Whatever you interests are, campers have fun while being challenged to try new things, expand their independence, and discover something new about themselves.
With 165-acres of beautifully wooded grounds, Camp Christopher offers opportunities that cannot be found in other summer programs:
- Visit the lands where American Indians once walked
- Visit one of only a few natural bridges in Ohio
- Tell stories at Old Man’s Cabin
- Explore Mummy’s Cave
- Hike through Fern Cliff Creek
- Observe water species in one of the four lakes on the grounds
- View hundreds of tree and plant life species
- Coexist with many friendly creatures that call Camp Christopher home and make each new day filled with discoveries
Camp Christopher is the only Catholic camp in the state of Ohio. Each camper is given the opportunity to experience a deeper friendship with Jesus through spiritual activities such as daily prayer, talks on Christian values, and weekly Mass. Throughout the week, campers learn about achievement, charity, positive attitudes, and service to others and creation. Camp Christopher is open to people of all faiths.
For more information, call (800) 296-CAMP.