Honored to be named a Top Workplace by The Plain Dealer
FIVE YEARS IN A ROW!
Working for Catholic Charities is more than a job.
When you work for Catholic Charities, you’ll experience the satisfaction of expressing your professional capabilities while serving individuals in a mission-based organization.
We are looking for dedicated men and women for our open positions who are committed to excellence in health and human services.
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports workforce diversity.
We serve and employ persons of every ethnicity and religion.
Please click below to view our current open positions. Catholic Charities will only accept applications via our online application process.
Catholic Charities at a Glance
- Five Key Values
- dignity of person
- concern for the poor
- Programs and offices throughout the eight-counties of the Diocese of Cleveland
- A system of nearly 150 programs services offered at approximately 60 locations focusing on
- children, youth, and families
- older adults
- persons with disabilities
- persons with emergency and transitional needs
- behavioral health & chemical dependency
- immigrants and refugees
- parish partner & diocesean programs such as
- Marriage & Family Ministries
- Youth & Young Adult Ministry and CYO
- Office for Human Life
- Advocates for the poor and the marginalized
- Serves approximately 400,000 people a year
Employee Benefits Include
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Sick Days
- Short-Term Disability (STD)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Long-Term Care (LTC)
- Life Insurance
- Retirement (401 (k) Plan)
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Maternity Leave
Catholic Charities provides equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with Federal and State civil rights laws, fair employment practice acts and other similar constitutional and statutory requirements.