2020 Camps and Cancellations
- Day Camp: Day Camp will begin starting on June 22nd for campers ages 5-12.
- Extended Day Camp: Extended Day Camp will begin starting on June 22nd for campers ages 13-16. Additional information is located on the Day Camp page.
- Sumfun: Sumfun will begin starting on June 22nd.
- Residential Camp: CANCELLED FOR 2020 (this includes Voyage, Express, and Leadership Camp)
- Discovery Camp: CANCELLED FOR 2020
- Community Respite: Respite weekends are canceled until we notify you that we will be re-starting them.
- Transportation: Shuttle services will not be available this summer.
- Refunds: For those whose sessions have been cancelled: Please reach out to our office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY IF you would like to reschedule for a Day Camp or Extended Day Camp session. All cancellations that do not wish to attend a day camp session later in the summer will be refunded within the next couple of weeks.
To learn more about our operations plan for Camp Christopher, click the button below to view our letter to parents, campers, and caregivers. Please reach out to Maddie Thomas (email@example.com) our Camp Administrator, or to Tom McGraw (firstname.lastname@example.org) our Director with any questions you may have.
Check out our visual tour of Camp Christopher!
Making summer last a lifetime! Camp Christopher provides a world of adventure in nature, community, and spirit. We offer a variety of programs and exciting activities for all ages including persons with disabilities. Catch the Christopher Spirit and take a ride on the zip line or conquer the ropes challenge courses or hike the many trails and cool off in Lake Marian. Test your skills at the archery range, go for a canoe ride, or cast out a fishing pole and see what you can catch! For more than 90 years, campers have been exploring a world of adventure surrounded by new friends and exciting activities.
Camp Christopher is a program of Catholic Charities, Diocese of Cleveland
Under the leadership of the Bishop of Cleveland and inspired by the Gospel, Catholic Charities continues the mission of Jesus by responding to those in need through an integrated system of quality services designed to enhance the dignity of every person and build a just and compassionate society.