Availability: Our office is open Monday - Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm.
Fees: There are no fees for this program.
Family to Family Neighborhood System of Care in Cuyahoga County works with families in the Glenville, Bratenahl, Forest Hills, and North Collinwood communities who are involved with the Cuyahoga County Division of Children and Family Services or are at risk of being involved. We link families to community resources and refer families to services that may help prevent out of home placements. We also work to reunify children with biological or relative family members. We assist families in need by:
- Assisting in the identification of community issues and needs as they relate to youth/families
- Advocating for youth/family/community
- Consulting and supporting to strengthen and expand community networking/partnerships
In addition to the services above we also provide:
- Emergency food (eligibility requirement)
- Foster/Adoptive/ Kinship Parent Support Group
- Foster Care Recruitment
- Rental assistance (eligibility requirements)
- Utility assistance (eligibility requirements)
- Mental health/counseling referrals
- Parental support
- Job training and education linkages
- Transportation, child care and/or respite help
- Landlord/tenant issues
- Wraparound Services
Please click below to access the Glenville Collaborative Resource Guide. There are several ways to connect to our program. Referrals can be made by community residents/families, schools, congregations, the court systems and other collaborative partners. We work with families utilizing the wrap around model for service delivery.
In addition, neighborhood collaborative meetings are held the 3rd Wednesday of every month from 12:30 – 2:00 PM at our center.
The purpose of the Glenville Collaborative is to work collectively to strengthen and support children and families in the Glenville/Collinwood Communities and to support each organization both individually and collectively in the programs and the services they provide.
Adoptive/Kinship Support Groups Our foster/adoptive/kinship family support group is held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Our meeting includes informative speakers, access to resources and support, training credit and child care activities.