The Diocesan Social Action Office and its Care for God’s Creation Working Group, with co-sponsors John Carroll University, Ursuline College, the Conference of Religious Leadership (CORL), and others, hosted the diocese’s first ever Laudato Si’ and Integral Ecology Conference to explore the encyclical’s vision for parish outreach, life ministries, school curriculums, faith formation, lifestyles and the poor!
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Dr. Vincent J. Miller, PhD, Gudorf Chair in Catholic Theology and Culture, University of Dayton.
- Dan Misleh, Executive Director, Catholic Climate Covenant
- Leanne Jablonski FMI, PhD, University of Dayton
- Barbara O’Donnell HM, MA, Villa Maria Ed. & Spirituality Ctr.
OTHER CONFERENCE FEATURES:
- Resources: to implement Laudato Si’ in parishes, schools, locally
- Workshops: Parish/School Formation; Water; Climate Change; Global Poverty, Migration and Climate; Teaching Curriculum
- Laudato Si’s contributions: to respect life, local ecology, global development, parish outreach, student formation, and more!