Items Needed For Enrollment
In order for your child’s enrollment to go as quickly as possible we ask that you bring the following items to your enrollment appointment:
- Your photo I.D.
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Your child’s social security card
- Proof of family size
- Proof of income
- Your training or work schedule (if applicable)
- Your child’s up to date shot record
- Please also bring your medical insurance card, WIC book (if applicable)
Your child will also need an update to physical and dental exam. If you have that information please bring it with you. If not, please let the enrollment staff know so they can provide you with next steps.
We welcome children with special needs. We will need to know about any food allergies, medical issues, medication that will need to be administered, etc., or of your child as an Individual Education Plan (IEP). Please bring this information with you as well.