Early Learning Program & Head Start
“To inspire every life we touch by engaging all to reach their full potential and beyond”
Catholic Charities Early Learning Program has a rich history of providing services to families and children in Cuyahoga County since 1912. All of our centers are rated 5-Star through Step up to Quality, Ohio’s quality rating system.
Our 8 Early Learning Centers offer:
- Head Start and Early Head Start Program for children 6 weeks to 5 years of age.
- Highly qualified teachers.
- Low teacher to child ratios.
- Evidenced-based curriculum to prepare each child for kindergarten and future success.
- Full day programs to meet the diverse needs of families.
- Family support services that respond to the needs of the children and families.
- Services for children with disabilities.
- Healthy meals including breakfast, lunch, and snacks.
- Warm, safe environments conducive to learning and helping children and families reach their full potential.
- Outdoor spaces for children to run and play.