Availability: Dates & Times vary from chapter to chapter, usually beginning early evening
Fees: Approximately $5 per person
Theology on Tap is a discussion series for Catholic young adults and their friends, married and single, in their 20s and 30s. Theology on Tap was instituted to promote religious discussion in an unconventional setting. The Renew International Theology on Tap subscription is maintained in the Diocese of Cleveland by the Youth and Young Adult Ministry and CYO Office.
- Explore individual and collective experiences in conversation with the wisdom of our religious heritage.
- Provide adult-level updates on topics of current religious or cultural interest.
- Provide an informal environment for networking and socializing.
- Provide an invitation for on-going personal engagement.
Format: Social, with complementary appetizers and cash bar, followed by speaker.
FAQ’s from Renew: Click Here
Theology on Tap Chapters in the Diocese of Cleveland:
- Theology on Tap – Akron
- Theology on Tap – East
- Theology on Tap – Heights
- For questions, please feel free to contact Fr. Patrick Schultz at email@example.com or by calling (216) 321-0024.
- Theology on Tap – West
- Please contact Fr. Jeff Barnish, St. Bernadette or Fr. Eric Garris, St. Raphael for more details at: firstname.lastname@example.org