Availability: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Fees: Payment plans are available and details will be given at the orientation.
(NDT) is a type of inspection that does not harm the part being tested. (NDT) Inspectors use sophisticated technology to inspect steel, steel alloys, welds, concrete, and all other materials, to identify and diagnose flaws without disrupting the integrity of the structure.
- While there’s no doubt (NDT) inspection requires technical knowledge and practical skills, a career as an inspector is typically not a physically demanding occupation.
- If you’re a mid–life career changer or just looking to break into a rewarding, hands–on career, training as an (NDT) Inspector could be an excellent opportunity for you.
- The demand for qualified technicians is high and jobs are open to men and women who are U.S. citizens, 18 years of age and over, with a high school diploma or GED, and 20/20 vision in one eye or corrective lenses.
- To participate in the training you must attend a mandatory 2-hours orientation prior to your class date.
- Training is open to all that meet the qualifications even those with a felony conviction. You will earn a Liquid Penetrant Level 2, Magnetic Particle Level 2 pre-requisite certificate of completion that will qualify you to become certified to work as an (NDT) Professional anywhere in the country.
- Classes will be held for eleven weeks, twice a week for 2-hours per class for a total of 64 Hours in accordance with NAS 410, SNT-TC-1A.
NDT ORIENTATION and REGISTRATION PROCESS
Where is the Orientation?
St. Philip Neri Family Center
799 E. 82nd Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44103
Phone: 216.391.4415 ex. 15
When is Orientation Available?
Orientations are available every two weeks on Mondays. An a.m. session is held from 9:00 am – 11:00 am. You MUST be pre-registered for a session in order to attend. Click on the ETS Calendar to view all available dates.
What is the Cost of the Training?
- Payment plans are available and details will be given at the orientation.
How Do I Register for Orientation?
- Send an Email to Catholic Charities Employment and Training Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-391-4415 ex. 15 and ask for Angelique Shy.
- Provide your Name, Address, Telephone Number, and Email Address.
- Indicate the orientation date AND session (am or pm) you would like to attend.
- Each session is limited to only 26 participants so register early.
What Will Happen During the Orientation?
- Take an assessment to determine if a career in Non-Destructive Testing is right for you.
- Learn ten good reasons to consider a career in Non-Destructive Testing.
- Learn if you qualify for financial assistance for the training.
Receive assistance with:
- Writing a goal describing how this career will change or impact your life
- Understanding the labor market
- Receive assistant with the job demand for this field.
What Should I Bring With Me?
- A Resume
- A Copy of High School Diploma or GED Certificate
- Your Social Security Card
For more information, kindly contact: Angelique Shy (216) 391-4415 ex. 15 or email@example.com