Availability: CYO Lacrosse is open to children in grades 3-8. Practice may begin on February 22, 2019. Season begins March 23, 2019.
Fees: Contact your Athletic Director.
Coaches and Parents, view the Lacrosse Schedule of games by selecting the Schedules and Locations button on the top right of this web page.
CYO will be offering Lacrosse in the spring 2019 season!
March 23 – May 26, 2019
What is CYO Lacrosse offering?
- 3rd-5th grade girls & boys divisions
- 6th-8th grade girls & boys divisions
- 5 weeks of regular season games.
- 2 weeks of championship play for the 6th-8th grade teams.
- 3 weeks indoor play/2 weeks and championship outdoor play
- 5 players on the field; 4 field players and 1 goalkeeper.
- Field Dimensions:
- 3rd-5th Grade Teams – 25×35 yards
- 6th-8th Grade Teams – 60×30 yards
- Goals: 6ft x 6ft
- One official per game.
- Required Equipment:
- Girls – Mouthpiece, Eye protection, lacrosse stick
- Boys – Helmet, tooth and mouth protection, gloves, shoulder pads, arm guards, and protective cup, lacrosse stick.
- Rules are available on CYO’s website.
Lacrosse season starts March 23, 2019. Contact CYO Athletic Director Justine Kozlevcar at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.