Availability: Please contact us to schedule an appointment
Fees: Consultation Fee of $40
We provide affordable legal counseling and representation in a wide-range of immigration matters including:
- Immigration Consultations Services
- Family-based petitions
- Citizenship/Naturalization Applications
- Applications to adjust status/permanent residency
- Work Authorization
- Protection Based Claims including: Asylum, Withholding of Removal, Protection under the Convention Against Torture
- Visas for victims including: U Visas for victims of serious crimes, T Visas for victims of trafficking, VAWA for victims of domestic violence
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Immigrant visa processing/consular processing
- Inadmissibility waiver applications
- Temporary Protected Status
- Immigration Court Representation
Services can be provided in a variety of languages. All matters are treated professionally and confidentially.
General Immigration Consultations
Clients are charged nominal service fees, which may be reduced or waived according to financial need. The consultation fee is $40. Additional fees may be required depending on the service requested. At the conclusion of the consultation, clients will be informed of all the services that will be performed by the agency and the fees required.
- All documents related to your immigration legal needs
- Consultation fee of $40
Obtaining an ILS consultation does not guarantee that we will be able to assist you with your case or represent you at your immigration court hearing. However, it is an opportunity for you to speak with a licensed attorney experienced in handling immigration matters.
Our office works hard to assist every client that requests representation. However, we are limited in the number of people we can assist and the types of cases we can take. At the conclusion of your consultation, the attorney will explain to you what your options are and whether or not our office will be able to assist you.
Our main office is located at St. Augustine Tower, 7800 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44102. We also offer appointments twice a month at Catholic Charities Lake County, located at 8 N. State Street Painesville, Ohio 44077, and Blessed Trinity Church, located at 300 East Tallmadge Ave. Akron, Ohio 44310. Appointments are required for all locations. Please call 216-939-3769 to schedule an appointment.