Availability: Available by appointment only. No walk-ins accepted.
Fees: There are no fees for this program.
Serving people of all faiths, ages and ethnicities
Provides short-term material and financial assistance to assist with housing, utilities and food, as well as the means to secure resources to promote self-sufficiency. Limited funds are available and clients must meet certain requirements for distribution.
- MONETARY ASSISTANCE WITH UTILITIES AND RENT
- FINANCIAL FITNESS WORKSHIP – providing guidance towards budgeting money and cutting costs
- MYBUDGETCOACH – providing one-on-one guidance towards creating monthly goads towards financial independence
- OHIO BENEFIT BANK – assisting with application for HEAP, SNAP and various other programs available through the County and State
To schedule appointments:
- BASIC NEEDS AKRON: 330-475-0091 (Monday mornings 9:00-11:00)
- BASIC NEEDS BARBERTON: 330-475-0091 X230