Camper photos will be displayed through a private Facebook Group titled Camp Christopher Photo Sharing.
How to join:
- Go to: https://www.facebook.com/groups/campchristopherphotos/
- The page administrator will accept requests to join made by campers’ parent(s)/guardian(s) of record. No other requests will be accepted. By doing this, we hope to limit access to the public.
- Please allow 2 business days’ time for acceptance to the group. You may join prior to your child’s attendance, but only after he or she is registered for the summer.
- There is no cost to obtain the photos.
- We request that you refrain from commenting on the photos on the photo sharing page. Facebook provides no option to prohibit comments, but we will remove all comments both positive and negative from the page as quickly as we are able to do so. We may not have a way of understanding the full context of the comment and do not want to offend anyone, especially our campers.
- Counselors provide our photos; we do not hire professional photographers. We encourage our counselors to be in the moment with the kids, and to leave their phones in their pocket.
- This site does not document the week, but simply captures a few memories of the activities and events that take place at Camp Christopher.