Availability: 2017: Saturdays April 29 or August 5; Sundays June 4, or Oct. 8
Fees: $125 per couple
PREP is a one-day, effective, research-based program to teach couples (engaged or married) how to communicate effectively; resolve conflict constructively; forgive each other; create fun, friendship, and intimacy; and enhance and maintain commitment. PREP is not therapy; it does provide the tools to achieve a satisfying, successful marriage. This workshop will fulfill the “Pre-Cana” requirement for engaged couples.
2016 Couple Comments on “What was most beneficial” about PREP:
- Learning our love languages
- The ten steps of problem solving
- Learning to listen and paraphrase
- Discussion of money and budgets
- Sacramental aspects of marriage – praying together
- We will definitely be using all of these new skills and ideas in our married life together!