Availability: 2/4/18 8am-5pm; 9/30/18 8:30am-4:30pm.
Fees: $125 per couple
PREP is a one-day, effective, research-based program to teach couples (engaged or married) how to communicate effectively; resolve conflict constructively; forgive each other; create fun, friendship, and intimacy; and enhance and maintain commitment. PREP is not therapy; it does provide the tools to achieve a satisfying, successful marriage. This workshop will fulfill the “Pre-Cana” requirement for engaged couples.
Sunday February 4, 2018 at Holy Spirit Parish in Avon Lake. 8:00am-5:00pm in the Catherine Drexel Room with Dr. Mike Pavlak.
Saturday April 21, 2018 at Holy Martyrs Parish in Medina.
9:00am-6:00pm (5:30pm Mass)
Saturday August 18, 2018 at St. Raphael parish in Bay Village.
8:30am-5:00pm (4:30pm Mass)
Sunday September 30, 2018 at St. Joseph Parish in Strongsville. 8:30am-4:30pm with Dr. Mike Pavlak.
Other dates TBD.
Click here for a Sunday event registration form.
Click here for a Saturday event registration form.
Couple Comments on “What was most beneficial” about PREP:
- Learning our love languages
- The ten steps of problem solving
- Learning to listen and paraphrase
- Discussion of money and budgets
- Sacramental aspects of marriage – praying together
- We will definitely be using all of these new skills and ideas in our married life together!