Availability: Spring and Fall programming available for both public and private schools.
Fees: 2017 Rates vary by length of stay and number of students.
Why Camp Christopher?
Nestled in the midst of hundreds of scenic acres, Camp Christopher is the perfect outdoor classroom for schools in Northeast Ohio. Camp Christopher boasts:
- 165 acres of beautiful grounds for exploration and discovery
- Thousands of trees and wildlife
- Cliffs, caves, and rock formations
- Natural bridge
- Numerous hiking trails
- Lakes, streams, and ponds
- High ropes and low ropes challenge courses to improve confidence and team building
Fully Winterized Facilities
- Large dining hall with food service and seating up to 250 people
- A recreation halls for indoor group activities during inclement weather
- 14 heated cabins with accommodations for 200+ people
- Bathroom and shower facilities
- An indoor chapel for smaller groups
More Outdoor Fun
- Outdoor chapel for larger groups
- Outdoor pavilions
- Basketball and volleyball courts
- Softball/baseball field
Customize Your Program
- Choose your season: Spring, Fall, Winter
- Overnight Option: Environmental Education Overnight takes students into the outdoor classroom for 2 – 5 days. Choose from a variety of day programs and enhance the experience with a variety of night programs. (Grades 5 – 7)
- Day Option: Environmental Education Day Trip takes students into the outdoor classroom for one day. Choose from a variety of day programs for grades PreK – 12.
- Field Trip Option: Only have a few hours? We will work with you to craft a field trip that meets your educational needs and still fits your time constraints. Choose courses a la carte for grades Pre-K – 12.
Phone: (800) 296-CAMP or (330) 376-CAMP