“Prime Time” Senior Program:
The St. Philip Neri Family Center’s “Prime Time” Senior Program is designed to Provide Help and Create Hope through a variety of socialization activities for seniors ages 55 and up in Cuyahoga County. This program is committed to provide activities which engage the physical, intellectual, emotional, social, spiritual and vocational dimensions of wellness and encourage involvement in the Greater Cleveland area community.
Benefits of becoming a member of this program:
These benefits include but not limited to:
- Free weekly blood pressure check,
- Free foot care once a month,
- Free computer training,
- Casino, museums, theaters, bowling trips, bingo and WII games,
- Birthday, luncheons and other gathering parties,
- Anniversary celebrations and Senior dances,
- Free Internet access and much more!!
Offered to guests residing in 44103, 44106, 44108, zip codes. When funds are available, we assist families with rental and utility assistance. Assist with basic needs and provide resources to support individual needs. Transportation based on individuals needs.
- OBB- Ohio Benefit Bank – Assist guests with Quick Check and filing for various social service benefits.
- Birth Certificate and Identification – Assist no income and low income guest with vouchers to obtain documents
- Winter Gear- Assist guest with hats, gloves, and/or blankets when available. While supplies last. Seasonal affair.
We distribute once a month on the last Friday from 9:00AM until 12:00PM to pre-registered guests living in 44103, 44106, and 44108 zip codes. To register one will need ID, proof of residency, and proof of household members before the week of distribution.
Is open Monday through Thursday from 9:00AM until 1:00PM. This area is available for guest to have coffee, access the services, socialize and relax. Everyone must sign in and out.
We offer hot meals every Wednesday starting at 11:30AM and ending at 12:30PM. All guests are required to exit the dining area by 12:40PM. Menu posted as you enter the building and subject to change without notice.
For additional information please contact us at: